Monday, February 4, 2013

Busy Kusina In The Next Few Weeks

So it seems like my Kusina will be pretty busy for the next following weeks . Starting off with hosting a Bible Missionary Presentation on the 16th of February. It will be our first time hosting one. The most important thing about it is to be able to share our Faith to others. But it won't be complete without bunch of foods. I will be cooking and hopefully would be able to share some of the recipes of the food that I will be preparing.

Then on March 9th, I will be holding a Food Sampling at my house for my friends who will be soon to start a restaurant business serving Filipino Foods. At least I am not gonna be cooking for this event. But I will for sure share some pictures of the foods being sampled.

Of course, other than cooking, I will be busy cleaning the house. It will be fun though, that's for sure! Soon I will become a party host guru :D.

Thank you for reading!

xo, J.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I'd be glad to hear from you. If you tried the recipe, please leave a comment with your feedback. Also, feel free to share your favorite recipes. Thanks! -J.

Share The Plate